Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 August 2011

High speed chase, dodgy gifts and unusual dentists!

Well this one felt action packed!

It seemed to start straight away with a mad high speed chase...I am not sure if we were chasing OR being chased mind you, but something was making it necessary for us to be driving around at breakneck speeds.

We were in Cardiff and my husband was driving.  Straight off this becomes very unrealistic because I am the mad driver in the family! ;-) We were driving at such high speeds that he had NO control over the car at all, we were careering into people's gardens, hitting the walls of their houses, driving on pavements and scraping and banging the poor old car around something ridiculous!

Everything outside was just a blur as I held on for dear life, but for some reason my primary impression of the outside world was of large purple tubes!

There was also a tremendous thunderstorm going on, with really mad lightning and cracking thunder.  No rain though, which was weird (whereas everything else I dream is entirely sensible)! ;-D

Anyway it was bloody fantastic.  We were out of control, it was mad and dangerous and I loved it!  We ended up crashing into a police station in Splott (which is a real place by the way) and legging it down the road giggling the whole way!

I woke up then with a dead arm and turned over to have the following dream....

Someone called round to our house.  She looked like a Stepford wife and gave us a basket of fruit and potatoes from her garden and eggs from her hens.  We thanked her and came into the house thinking what a nice lady.  We noticed the potatoes had spikes which was a bit unusual (!) but didn't seem to think too much of it.

Then there was a loud banging on the door and a dishevelled looking woman burst her way into the kitchen shouting at us that the food was poisoned and that if we ate it we would turn into cats!

She said to be fair the eggs were probably OK but the fruit had been painted with cat DNA and wasn't safe to eat!

She looked around manically then ran out as quickly as she had appeared.  We stood there a bit nonplussed for a moment, commented on how ridiculous an idea it was, then put the fruit down anyway!

I felt silly, so said that I couldn't eat anything as I was just off to the dentist anyway.  

I got to the dentist by walking into the garden shed and the same manic woman was there telling other people about cat DNA and camels.  I tried not to catch her eye but she came over said she was glad I had obviously taken her advice and also told me she knew all about everything because she had been looking people's mothers up on Facebook (?!)

I was called in and the dentist asked me if I was doing my usual of not having anaesthetic - I said yes and he asked if I would take part in a trial.  I agreed and he started to work.  I could smell an unpleasant smell and put it down to the dentist having very bad breath.

Afterwards he explained that he had put tiny microscopic camels into the fillings of my teeth as new research showed that they would rebuild teeth from the inside.  I found this perfectly acceptable (!) so sat up to go, but suddenly thought my breasts felt odd.

I looked down and at the same time touched them and was horrified to see that they had turned into camels' humps and it was those that smelt so bad!  The dentist just said....'ah yes that can be one of the side effects..'!!

I was horrified and felt quite panicked by his attitude.  I asked if he could reverse it but he said no as I had agreed to the trial.

I ran out holding on to my humps and screaming about camels to everyone in the waiting room.  I saw the manic woman again and for the first time realised it was actually me!

I woke up after this dream a bit disturbed and the first thing I did was copped a good feel of my boobs....just to be sure!! ;-)

No comments: