Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Quick change act?

Last night's dream seemed to involve me wearing lots of different clothes!

To start with I was wearing nothing....quite right too as I was in the bath.  My friend Lauren turned up outside with a random person...I was meant to be ready to go somewhere and I wasn't.  I shouted through the window to her that I would be as quick as I could and I leapt out of the bath and put on a pink dressing gown.

I was trying to dry myself, iron clothes and dry my hair all at once.  I eventually got ready and was wearing black aprons all tied together!  I ran down to where Lauren was waiting and realised that I had forgotten my bag.  I panicked and ran back up the stairs to what had now become a huge office building.

A girl was holding my bag so I went to retrieve it but she wouldn't let me have it and kept asking me questions about the contents so I could prove it was mine.

I objected, due to the 'personal items' I had in there and just said that if she let me, I would fish out some ID from the bag.

She continued to be awkward and seemed to be enjoying it, so in the end I said..'look....do you know who I am'?  At this point she sulkily handed it over.  I honestly don't know who I was though! ;-)

As I walked off towards a sort of huge posh galleried landing, the girl called over to her friend.  She said he was my 'pawge'.  I looked bewildered and she explained that he hated me and it was his mission in life to make me unhappy no matter who I thought I was!

I looked over to see a black, gay man walking towards me.  He was good looking, slim and very fashionably dressed and he looked me up and down laughing.

I walked off but was unable to pick up my feet so I had to slide my way around this galleried landing and noticed that I was now wearing a crystal blue teardrop as a dress!

The man (my pawge - whatever that means), was shouting abuse and more and more people stopped to stare, point and laugh at me.  I felt very uncomfortable and was glad to get out.

I ended up in the post room and found loads of post addressed to me.  It turned out many people had sent me presents.  I had a book of Liverpool Augusts of the past, off Steve and Anne-Marie, a DVD off Gwyn and a mystery item off James that was impossible to unwrap.  I also had a load of old books tied up in ribbons from my sister.  They were all my old schoolbooks and it was very emotional.  I sat and cried and the tears stained my dress which was now made of paint drips.

I decided I was running late and walked away, ending up in a long hotel corridor which was both inside and outside at the same time.  I was trying to catch up with someone that wouldn't turn round, so I couldn't see who they were.  People on bikes kept going past at stupid speeds so I had to keep jumping on the grass verge to avoid being hit.  As I turned round to see if any more bikes were coming, I noticed a man pointing a gun at me.  I screamed and ran inside the restaurant of the hotel.  Someone asked me what was wrong but when I explained she said that it was a fancy dress party and wasn't a real gun.

She then pointed out that I must have known this as I had come dressed up myself.  I looked down to see that I was dressed as a dragonfly in a corset and had no legs.

I swear....I am not on drugs.  Honestly!  ;-)

No comments: