Total Pageviews

Friday 12 August 2011

Just a little shopping trip...

Not too much to report today. 

I dreamt I was in a house but where each room had a separate occupant. 

I was going into town, it was near Christmas and I was going in to each person's room, to find out what stationery they needed. 

One person wanted a bevel edged photoshop tool! 

One person wanted a 'tippex lipstick remover'!

(Hmmm I think I know who both those items relate to)! ;-) 

One person wanted a replacement fountain pen because theirs backfired. :-/

One person wanted blue paint. 

One person wanted a notebook on a string. 

And one person wanted a hamster!

So off I went with thousands of pounds in cash for some reason.  I travelled on the bus and ended up in a huge stationery shop. 

I got everything I needed and as I walked out, I realised I was in the shambles in Worcester. 

Across the road I could see a friend (who used to read this blog, not sure they do anymore).  He was with my sister chatting about cake shops (?!)

As I walked over I suddenly wondered which shop I'd been in. I glanced behind me and saw it was Rymans. 

I suddenly felt bad that I'd had access to a Rymans all along, so my friend had bought me a pen and gone to the trouble of sending it, when I could have got my own all along. 

I felt a bit guilty and decided I'd buy him a purple cupcake to make amends but as I was walking towards them, I fell down a manhole (then I woke up)!

No comments: