Total Pageviews

Monday 22 August 2011

All creatures great and small?

Nice short one...

I was in a shed trying to stop two pet rats escape, through a roller blind. They kept outsmarting me and managing to poke their heads through. 

After that I was in a beautiful woodland setting and I went underground, to a training complex made of tree roots. It was all animated and fairytale-like. The way the sunbeams lit the room was beautiful. 

We were suddenly all wearing odd things. I had a skirt made of feathers and a bra made of 2 red and white spotted toadstools. 

Sometimes I felt weird sensations and I felt sure there were squirrels living in the bra, trying to hide nuts. 

We then had a training course in 'being', which was conducted by a wasp called Phil. 

We all remarked on how we thought the course should have been conducted by a bee called Chris, but agreed it was a good course anyway!

And that was it!

Although I have to say a course in 'being' sounds very useful indeed! ;-)

No comments: