Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Special offer today only.....a photo!! ;-)


Last night's dream started with me in a bath (again) but there were others in the bathroom with me and we were chatting. 

My sister suddenly realised my dad had money and went tearing out to find him. I put on pyjamas that looked like this... 
...(you're spoilt with a photo today!) and ran after her, to try to persuade her to leave him alone. 

We didn't find Dad, but we were sat with Mam and I suggested that as I was now single (?!) my sister and I could live together. 

Can I just stop a moment to do this.......?


AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!


Thank you.  


If you knew how it went last time we lived together you'd understand.  ;-)

Anyway.....back to the dream.... I had a premonition within the dream, of the house we'd live in. It was gorgeous and all the doors were absolutely, stunningly beautiful stained glass but had no wall above them so the top couple of foot of the entire ground floor was open plan....if you see what I mean? :-/

I also had a premonition, (also known as a certainty), that she wouldn't pay her part of the rent. My whole premonition then got encased in blue glass (?!) and I told my sister and mother I'd buy a house on my own instead. 

At that moment my phone rang. The screen was unusually artistic and decorative; I answered and it was Roy telling me he'd read my blog and thought it was part of a book. 

Although he was ringing me I also knew he was upstairs, so I went looking for him, but when I got there it had turned into the back offices of Cardiff City Hall. 

I bumped into a girl and realised it was a younger version of myself wearing a purple jumper. 

We got chatting and 'she' told me she had 'sticky blood disorder' and had to take thinning drugs or she could die. 

I told her that I knew a girl who'd had that once and that she'd tragically died in her 20s....her name was Dawn. 

As I looked at her again, I realised it wasn't a younger version of me. It was actually Dawn and I was back in time, to the week before she died. 

I explained this and she thanked me, saying I had saved her life. To show her appreciation, she gave me a bra made of miniature angels that could only speak Welsh. 

If I leant right back and thrust my boobs out, they would lift me off the ground singing hymns in Welsh as they did so. 

And that's it.  Um....I must apologise for my subconscious mind's recent obsession with bras!!

No comments: