Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 August 2011

Beware of pixels...

I dreamt that the world had been taken over by pixels. 

Most people had lost their homes and were sleeping on pavements outside cinemas. Only laid back, truly nice people got to share houses.  

There wasn't enough food or cleanliness to go around and life was somewhat chaotic. 

We (my husband and I), were street sleeping and had to fight our way into a public canteen, where we just about got some food. 

After eating, it was just as hard to get 
into public baths, but I managed and seemed to spend most of my life wandering around Worcester, still wet, just wearing a towel, looking for spare cake!

My friend Lauren rang me to say she was sharpening her glasses ready to lead a strike (?!) and that I should start standing outside banks to beg for tins!

As time went on, less people seemed to care about eating or keeping clean(!) so I got the previously overcrowded public canteen and baths to myself. 

I found this odd and one day decided to ask someone about it. 

I discovered that none of it was real, that we'd all just been extras in a film and that they'd stopped filming weeks ago but forgot to tell me. 

I rang my husband who confirmed he was at home making a cheese casserole. I got very cross that he hadn't told me and decided I would run off with a pixel just to get my own back. 





No comments: