Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 August 2011

All sorts of everything...

...happened in my dreams last night!

It was quite the opposite of the night before, which was pretty much like reading a story; last night was more like flicking through several strange magazines but never finishing any of the articles!

There was a bit where I was due to be going away somewhere and everyone else was ready and sitting in the car waiting for me, but I hadn't even started packing.  So I was rushing round trying to pack everything and the main problem seemed to be my make up.  There was far too much of it and it was scattered all over the place.  I also had to remember which item, did which thing in photoshop (oh if only I COULD photoshop my face)! :-D

I was in a room which I can only best describe as a pottery classroom!  There was a youngish bloke sat diagonally opposite me and he seemed to be having the same problems as I was... exactly.  If he sneezed, I sneezed, if he banged his head, so would I.  I commented on this and he was sulkily silent.  Just throwing me a filthy look!

My boss came up and asked me how I was getting on with photoshop (as you can tell this is my current obsession....makes a change from sex!) and I explained there was a lot to it and it was hard and she would have to be patient.

I noticed that all my make up was buried inside some clay and I hated the feeling of my fingernails being full of putty as I got busy digging it out.

In another bit of the dream, my stomach and boobs were huge.....much bigger even than in real life.  I lay on the settee and both my stomach and boobs were spread out in front of me.  People all came over to lie on me, using my stomach as a mattress and my boobs as pillows, declaring it all the most comfortable surface they had ever been on.  Many people also bounced my boobs around and put their face into them, burying and shaking their head around!

My mother came over and told me off for flaunting myself and covered me over with artex!

In another bit, a really attractive friend of mine was sitting at work being waxed by another girl as her face was completely covered in black hair.  I remember seeing that the girl had gone too far and removed her eyebrows too but I decided against saying anything!

Then.....(yes there's plenty more!) there was a bit where there were three people standing in the middle of the road which reminded me of Coombs Avenue in Worcester.  They were arguing about the periodic table! They all disagreed on how many elements there were but then another man walked over to say that he had discovered more so there were now 103.78!!  A woman argued that he couldn't possibly discover such a thing, but he explained it in a very scientific way and managed to convince them!

Then finally, there was a bit with a lift that was darting around up and down several floors and people were randomly getting in and out on different floors with no real purpose.  I kept waiting for an empty lift because I found the other people very annoying, but there was never an empty lift.  I suddenly had a box full of odd looking bottles of perfume.  They all had faces on of people I knew or had known in the past.  

When I opened them and sniffed them, instead of a smell I got an overwhelmingly strong emotion.  Some were lovely and happy and some were horrible, full of regret or very sad.

Each one had a photo on of the person and were named as the person's first name (e.g. 'ADE') and I passed the time by guessing before sniffing, what emotion I would have when I sniffed it.

I got totally wrapped up in this and very emotional, so when I eventually looked up at the lifts they had all been marked 'out of use' and I was trapped  as there were no stairs.

:-/




No comments: