Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 August 2011

A very odd family get together...

So....bit of catching up to do!  On Friday night, I dreamt that at the family get together (which did really happen on Saturday), my cousin couldn't come due to a needle-stick injury from a London riot.  I was trying to discuss this with my uncle but it turned out I could only communicate with him though the medium of book titles, by arranging books in a particular order on a shelf to make a sentence! :-/

I also had the power to apply photoshop filters in real life but they weren't quite as useful as that may sound.  I remember applying a peppermint tea filter to my father and a rizla filter to my sister's nose.  (?!)

Then I noticed three people walking purposefully through a field with lots of equipment, which was very neatly stored on their backs.  Then, they suddenly turned themselves miniature and ran into the back of a van.  One came out to supervise and one suddenly shot upwards, out of the back of the van and ended up on the roof of a kitchen cabinet (?) and promptly fell off.  I remember thinking I could have caught him if I had just stepped forward and didn't know why I hadn't!

We all went to the back of the van and the other small person was still there trapped in a rocket that had misfired!

I then realised that we were all trapped in a swamp of jellyfish up to our waists. Some food floated past and we all ate it, but then realised it was actually something poisonous pretending to be food and that it would kill us within 5 years!

My sister walked past and she had long curly, stripy blonde and black hair.  I told her it didn't suit her and that she should go back to short, blonde hair, but then I noticed that she was carrying her brain around in an Asda's carrier bag.

This did not seem odd to me and I offered to carry it for a while but she got upset because my hands weren't clean.

When it was time to go I realised I did not know where to go because I lived in everyone's house.




No comments: