Total Pageviews

Friday 26 August 2011

A freezer themed dream?

Here we go again then. 

Dw i'n wedi blino iawn, achos  bob nos dw i'n breuddwydio gormod!  Sorry. Practicing my Welsh there!!

So...my husband and I were cycling around a 1960s housing estate. All the houses were well kept and large with lovely gardens. It was very quiet. 

We found the house we were looking for and knocked the door. A man answered, welcomed us, folded our bikes up and hung them outside his neighbour's front door. 

He explained it was the safest thing to do and that an old bye-law allowed it. 

We followed him for a tour of his house then somehow realised my bike had been stolen. He looked very shifty and I somehow knew it was deliberate and that he was involved. 

I asked him how I was meant to get home...he told me to walk and I explained I couldn't as I had blisters on my tongue!

I threatened to call the police and he reluctantly produced the 'missing' bike from a chest freezer. It had been tarted up so was better than before. I saw this as compensation and decided to let him off. I also really liked the fact that the saddle was nice and cold!!

I suddenly realised I was meant to be looking after a work colleague, Fiona...I dashed back to my parents' house and reluctantly had to let her eat the last flapjack.  

I realised I was carrying a suitcase full of oblong, flattened Christmas cakes around and offered her one. She seemed delighted with this and picked the marzipan flavoured one :-/

The house changed. I was suddenly in Liverpool in Anne-Marie's house. We were in the front garden and we noticed there was a tsunami coming. 

I told everyone to hold on but we all ran in the house and hid in the boot room. 

The water in the house was little more than a puddle, but Anne-Marie was upset she had no milk; luckily I had a sachet of hot chocolate in my bra. (?!)

She said she had various tv programmes in the deep freeze but she fancied either doctor who or snooker. 

I said I'd rather wait to watch doctor who in comfort. 

When she opened the freezer however it was all defrosted and the only thing that could be saved was a life sized blipfoto. 

It was covered in frost which was also that silver coloured stuff you get on scratch cards. 

We didn't know what the photo was or whose it was so we started to scratch off the surface using false teeth!

When revealed, we stood back and could see it was Roy, in black and white, dressed up as a silent movie star!  He came to life, walked towards me and was eating out of a paper bag. I thought it was a bag of sweets, so when he offered me one I took it, only to find he was actually eating a bag of frozen slugs!! ;-)

No comments: