Total Pageviews

Sunday 31 July 2011

Discombobulation...

Oh dear another marathon dreaming session!

Right then....it all started with me driving my friend Jules in my Austin Mini.  We were lost somewhere in the West Country, trying to find Bath.  I would be driving along on a normal road and the surroundings would suddenly dissolve around me and turn into a place that was all isolated and weed infested and looked like a disused airfield.

In the end, I remembered that I had an app on my phone which allowed me to locate other Mini drivers to ask directions.  Following directions from the app, I found a street which was solely occupied by Mini drivers (the old classic Minis) and they were the only cars parked there...there were dozens of them.  I realised that I actually was in Bath anyway so I just parked next to them.

We went to a pub and while I was at the bar a man was chatting my friend up.  He kept looking at me and called me her guard dog! I made a mental note to get annoyed with him later on, then went to order my drink, only to realise that the barman was Gwyn, except he had a rainbow instead of a face!

He asked me if I wanted some drugs.  I didn't think I did, but I said yes because I thought it would make me look cool(!)

The next thing I remember, I was sat on the floor attached to Gwyn's leg.  I was also aware that I would be having sex with him later on and that also there was some sort of orgy arranged which I was being paid £45 for!

I looked up at him and he still had a rainbow for a face.  I tried to stand up but I was completely attached to his leg.  

I noticed that there were lots of women dancing and as they danced they were taking their clothes off.  Unfortunately for the men there, they were not fit young women, but very elderly women.  It was much more like a disco at an OAP naturist gathering, than anything remotely erotic.

That dream seems to end there and in a separate dream, I was queuing up to go to weight-watchers in a shed, in a car park somewhere and there was also a queue for slimming world.  I kept swapping queues and I got all confused and upset and didn't know what to do, so I ran away and ended up walking down a never ending road in a desert.  There was a child there who kept telling me to ask it (don't know if it was a girl or a boy) questions to test it for a quiz or an exam.

I was getting annoyed that I couldn't think of enough questions and just wanted to be left alone really, so I picked up a rock and found 1972 under it.  I jumped in and went to Pearce's shop, to ask for tinza beer.  I was clutching a sixpence in my hand and it made me happy.

Is it just me or are they getting weirder?!


No comments: