Total Pageviews

Friday 15 July 2011

But I HATE ironing ...!

Despite my best efforts sorry, I could not force a dream about anyone in particular nor could I make it interesting! :-/ In fact it was particularly boring :-/

I was a slimmer version of myself (although still 'ample') and I was stood around in someone's living room in my underwear, which was stripy. 

A load of people arrived and I felt a bit uncomfortable so darted upstairs quickly. They had all come for an ironing competition so I got my second best ironing board and iron. 

I'd let one of the others use my best one and my friend Bernie, who was my ironing partner told me I was stupid and should not be so soft with people. 

When I got downstairs, my sister had already done her ironing. Three pairs of knickers. She looked smug. I went to get my three items and could have chosen hankies but instead chose hard to iron blouses. 

My mother asked me why I hadn't cheated like my sister and I just shrugged and said I'd never beat her anyway. 

Then an alarm went off and everyone had to run to give blood. 

I was suddenly in a large pantry with my husband and our two rabbits. The rabbits were pushing the door to get out and eventually it opened and they ran into the corridor skidding and sliding on the stone floor. 

We eventually caught them but they kept biting us and giving us dirty looks. 

When we got back I noticed all my ironing was done but they weren't my clothes anymore. By ironing them, someone had turned them into their own clothes.   

We all then had to go to bed in a dormitory.  Everyone else had a normal bed but I only had half a bed. I got in anyway. 

I noticed that lots of the people in the room were people I used to work with in the early 90s. 

Then I was suddenly in the garden centre shop (a shed) of the botanic gardens. I was pouring water into a giant iron which was about 10 feet tall. My work colleague Andrea shook her head and told me that I let people use me and gave off signals to the world that I wasn't worth enough. 

I thought on this carefully but couldn't decide whether she was right or not so I decided to get inside the iron to live, until I'd figured it out. 

No comments: