Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 July 2011

No idea what the title of this should be....answers on a postcard?! :-/

I woke up in a bed which was a bathroom floor only to find that I was in bed not only with my husband but also with Phats and Small. 

I also realised that I was sort of held down with invisible straps but could just about manage some movement. 

I was naked and as I wriggled around and tried to escape, my boobs were being squashed and mangled. I eventually got out and had a shower, but instead of water coming out, there were lots of thin pointy carrots. 

I stepped out of the shower to find I'd actually been in a photo booth in a railway station foyer. 

I had a camera with me and whenever anyone walked past me they leapt in the air offering me an action shot. 

I tried to leave the foyer but whichever direction I walked through the door, I was always coming in. 

In what was possibly a separate dream I was wandering round a rough housing estate. I lived on the top floor of a block of flats, but someone had stolen the stairs. 

The council had put a rope ladder in but someone had cut through the bottom few rungs of that too. 

I put my foot on the first undamaged rung but I wasn't strong enough to pull myself up. Some young lads were getting up and down with ease and laughing at me. 

I was suddenly in my flat which was so disgusting and messy and seemed to be full of other people's shoes and dog leads. 

There was a front door but it wasn't at the entrance to the flat it was in the middle. I was very confused as to which side of it I should be when I locked it.

There were also two lifts in the kitchen. 

I went downstairs and got embroiled in a row with two of my neighbours about who had stolen this woman's dog's feet. She was very upset. 

I noticed the other woman had a necklace made of dog's feet and was very suspicious! 

I volunteered to go looking but I kept getting confused about what items I had and which were mine. In fact I was generally bewildered and everything felt a bit random and out of control. 

Suddenly everything went dark as I heard a door shutting and I realised I'd been inside a fridge the whole time :-/

No comments: