Total Pageviews

Friday 1 July 2011

A duo of dreams this time...

Dream one - nymphomania and blue dream-ja vu? :-/

I was stood outside a doorway in a block of flats chatting to some other woman. There was a long queue of men going up the stairs to the next floor. Some one shouted out 'number 46 please' and they all shifted along one place. 

We simultaneously realised that my adult daughter (which I don't actually have) was in the upstairs flat having sex with all these men, but that it was because of some sort of hormone disorder which meant she just couldn't stop. 

We decided that we should help her and for some reason this involved going to the basement of the flats in which everything was blue. As soon as I even thought about the blue basement I had a strong sense of déjà vu and felt I knew what was coming. 

To help my daughter we had to cut and paste from bits of real life using our fingers and using these snippets of the world we had to make a realistic picture/collage of the tardis in the right colour blue to match the basement. 

I was in the middle of doing the bit with the lock on the door when I was awoken. 


Dream two - dodgy goings on in a little country house

The next dream was in Yorkshire.  I was walking down a lane that ran along the back of a row of houses. The other side of the lane was farmland.  I think I was pushing a bike. I got talking to a couple about their daughter. Her husband was ill so she had to harvest the fields and move into a new house on her own. I said I'd help when I got home. 

Immediately, the day had gone and I was home. As I walked down the lane she was driving the tractor and cutting a field of brown hops which turned into perfectly cut logs. She was pushing them right to the fence and I was aware it was my job to pick them up and put them away. 

I saw her parents again and they showed me that since that morning the lane had been Tarmacked (completely made up spelling sorry). It was still soft and we were wrecking it by walking on it. 

Her parents also showed me that the beautiful dry stone wall had also been partially and very badly, covered in Tarmac which was dripping off. 

Suddenly I was being shown around the house that the woman had moved into with her friend.  It was a terraced stone house and it was quite 'studenty'. 

They were discussing who wanted which bedroom. The friend wanted the green room and the woman seemed delighted with this. 

I realised I hadn't seen a green room and questioned it. I was shown up a second staircase and realised it was in the attic. It had been converted and was a good sized room. The alcove /dormer window had a cot in it mostly obscured by a curtain. Also, despite being an attic, there was yet another staircase in the corner. 

I remember thinking I wouldn't like a room that people had to walk through to get from one bit of the house to another. 

At that point the dream became more like a film. The 'camera' zoomed in on a pile of dirty clothes and I was made aware there was something significant hidden out of view, just beyond it. 

Although the me in the dream didn't hear, the me watching the 'film' then overheard the one woman say to the other 'do you think it'll be alright?' and the other one answer 'yeah....it should be'. 

We walked up the old wooden stairs. They had been painted white but were now battered and worn.  The me in the dream noticed movement through a gap in the stairs but somehow knew I'd be better off pretending I hadn't noticed. 

The 'camera' however, zoomed through the gap and showed an impossibly huge room (more like a warehouse) underneath with people all working away making spare wings for moths. It was obvious they were hiding. 

We were now in a bright white coloured room above the attic and the news came on the radio that the police were planning a raid in Retchfield in Barnsley. 

The two women panicked and looked at one another but the friend said 'he only arrived last night. It takes ages to set up a raid. It can't be us'

They both looked less panicky but still a little nervous. The 'camera' then zoomed out very fast so the white of the room blurred with the clouds outside which quickly turned dark, then became stars in outer space. 

No comments: