Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 July 2011

Um.....a bit weird?

I know....they are always a bit weird!  Anyway - there were two bits to today's dream. And as it was something to three when I got to sleep it was definitely today!

So in part one, Gwyn was sending me photos embedded with a 3DG code (whatever that is - I suspect it is something to do with his dongle)!  These photos arrived via mini hot air balloon (it was all white and very pretty) and once I licked the photos (!) it activated the code. 

Once activated, the photos would lead me to a piece of gwyn's body!  I had to collect all the pieces and put him back together again in time to watch the rugby!

In part two, I was at my welsh lesson on the last day of term and my husband came with me for the first time. The seating arrangement was impossible, but we got around the problem by making the table longer, using sand. 

The lesson ended and we all had to walk to the next term. 

As we walked, we went through Worcester and this one woman who was sometimes my friend Julie, kept saying how nice it was. I kept saying it was alright, but crap at lunchtime. 

We passed through Worcester and into Pontypool. Once there, the woman got really upset that she'd missed her train, so we decided to keep her company until the next one came and were walking round the Market, with a talking mynah bird. 

The woman wandered off and for a while was in the wrong week;  we shouted really loud and she came back but her train was just going. 

She ran and ran, at breakneck speed down thousands of steps but we couldn't wait to see if she'd caught the 80 minutes past 3 train as the term was getting too far away and we had to hurry. 

We just caught up a bit late as they were doing past tense verbs, but life had run out of black ink so everything was turquoise and a bit glary. 

We all sat down and had diluted tippex thinner and hollow doughnuts at break time.  I had an overwhelming feeling of the past and the present being all mixed up and wrong. 

No comments: