Total Pageviews

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Better late....?

Since I've left it so late to post this, my recollection of this dream is poor. 

I was starting at a new workplace/school and I was trying to get ready but I was very disorganised. 

It was both a workplace and a school and I had to sleep there so I had to pack loads of stuff. 

It took me so long to get ready that I was a week late but no one seemed to
mind.  

Once there I was introduced to my new work/school mates but it was hard to greet them as there was cake oozing out of the palms of my hands. 

I realised I'd eaten too much cake the day before so I went to the canteen to wash my hands. 

I did this, then as I turned from the sink I was alarmed to see that a hoard of dinner ladies had completely trapped me up against the sink with a wall of chairs. 

Luckily I had an electric fan in each hand which I turned on and destroyed the wall of chairs but ended up with splinters in my eyebrows so decided to go to bed. 

No comments: