Total Pageviews

Friday 29 July 2011

So THAT'S what it feels like to be popular! ;-)

There was definitely more to this dream than I can recollect, but these are (fairly obviously) the bits I can remember!

I was walking along and saw a beautiful field full of golden coloured crops, but with paths mown into it. I was aware that this was somewhere my friends and I came to regularly. 

I went into the field and started to run for the sheer joy of running. It was a beautiful day and I felt really happy. I was aware of a landrover pulling up but thought nothing of it. 

I was running fast, totally enjoying it but the man in the landrover shouted at me so I stopped. He asked me what I thought I was doing. I felt entirely innocent and just replied that I was running. He looked cross and asked me if I thought I had a right to be there. 

I seemed to find the question perplexing in some way but I shrugged and said yes I did. I thought the mown paths were rights of way. I added that I never did any damage. 

He shouted that it was his land and that I wasn't allowed on it. 

I happily said ok, that I hadn't realised, that I was sorry and started to walk off. He looked crosser and asked me if that was it?  I smiled and asked what else he wanted?

He seemed not to really know and just told me he was a lord. I didn't find this remotely interesting so I smiled again and said 'ok....bye then' and walked away. 

He started to follow me and I remember thinking this was slightly irksome but it didn't bother me unduly. 

I walked through a town, stopping in a Market to buy various items. I seemed unstoppably cheerful and every little thing seemed to delight me!

The man continued to follow me but I just ignored him. 

I got to a party. Everyone there seemed really pleased to see me and was glad I was there. 

I settled in with a drink and was chatting away when someone brought over three bras that I'd picked/ordered. It was some sort of underwear party. 

Two looked ok but one looked ridiculously small. Almost like a child's bra! I held it against my left breast and it was clear that the material from the whole bra would struggle to cover half of one breast. 

Everyone found it hilarious except the girl who had placed the order, who was a bit embarrassed and was trying to make it fit...this made everyone laugh even more. 

A few of us were in a bedroom getting changed and one girl asked who the bloke was that was following me around. I explained he appeared to be a stalker and was also a lord. 

Everyone seemed a bit impressed by that so I left them all to it and decided to go to a different party. 

As I walked from one to another I passed through a school. A load of schoolboys shouted something as I walked by so I pulled 50p out of my bra and told them I'd give it to anyone that could spell 'definitely' properly. 

Some said it was too hard. One got it right but looked it up in a dictionary. I said that it wasn't really in the spirit of things but he'd used initiative so gave him the 50p (last of the big spenders)!

As I left I told them all they should never use an 'a' as it was definitely not definately!!

I left feeling I'd done sone good(!?)

The next party was a family party. It was a bit raucous and out of hand. A lot of people were arguing and stumbling about drunk and breaking things. 

My auntie (whose house it was in) looked upset but didn't say anything. She said she didn't like to. 

My recollection is a bit sketchy here but the next thing I remember is picking up lots of broken glass, telling her she should have used plastic ones and comforting her because someone had broken the tiles on a table

The final bit I can remember is being back in the Market looking everywhere for matching tiles for my auntie and noticing the man was still following me. I could somehow tell he was besotted with me but I was more interested in tiles and continued to ignore him. 

And that's all I can remember although I'm convinced there's more. I vaguely remember being touched a lot! Ah well if it comes back to me.....

No comments: