Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Yet again....Christmas and rabbits.

I can see why I'd dream about rabbits (we have two pet ones), but why Christmas all the time?  It's June!!  Oh well...

I was in a house which was also a workplace. I was going around giving out Christmas presents in advance but I was hiding them in or near each person's bed. 

I remember realising that I hadn't spent an equal amount on each person and feeling a bit worried about it.  Most of the presents seemed to be hot water bottle shaped but with extra lumps. 

Once I'd finished I realised I was actually in a huge version of my grandmother's old house and also an old friend's house from school so I decided to wash my hair (?!) 

I went into a bathroom but was somehow aware I would be disturbed and indeedI was. People were impatient and shouting at me in beige to hurry (can't explain that one but it's what I dreamt)! 

I got stressed and ended up coming out with really wet dripping hair and without most of my clothes. All I had on was a long (but very pretty) top and a cardigan. 

I went into the living room where my parents were sat one end of a long settee and my auntie the other. My dad had grown one of his arms extra long and kept tickling my auntie. 

I realised in a panic that I hadn't bought presents for the others in my family but then remembered they were dead.  I became aware of a giant egg box sparsely filled with presents and many empty spaces. 

As I walked through the room I could feel that bits of the 1970s had been left behind in the air. I also realised I had a rabbit under my cardigan. 

I gave the rabbit to my auntie for a cwtch (cuddle). I was very surprised that it was the black one as it had been behaving like the white one. 

My dad showed me a trick using half a malteser on my tongue and that's when I noticed the walls were covered in maltesers. 

I took the rabbit back outside thinking what a good boy he'd been, sitting so quietly. I put him back and he ran to his favourite corner but he ran straight through the wall of the run and off into the distance. 

I realised he'd gone for good and felt very sad that the white rabbit had been left without her mate. 

I then realised I had the wrong teeth so decided to call the police. 

No comments: