Total Pageviews

Monday 6 June 2011

Water? Oh and a lack of clothing...again!

I was in work, but as ever, it was nothing like my actual office; it was a cross between an office building, a school and a library.  

I needed the photocopier and as I went up towards it, I noticed that the door had been left open and the part that fills with water was overly full and leaking.  In my dream, the photocopier was actually a tumble drier.

I was trying to take the bit out to empty the water but it was jammed and the more I yanked at it the more water sloshed everywhere making a right mess.  I decided to go to find another and walked into an empty area of the office and sat down leaning against a wall.

A bloke appeared round the corner looking for someone and he was very shocked to see such an empty space and wondered if he was in the right place.  I said I would show him round to where they were all sitting and I became aware that all I had on was a pink silk waist slip which was pulled up over my boobs.

The bloke commented on my lack of clothes and I explained that it was perfectly normal for me and sometimes I wore no clothes at all as the office got so hot.  He laughed and asked if he could see me later on.  He was clearly joking and I joked back that I would meet him outside after work.

I noticed that I had a broken gum shield in my hand so I decided to go to main reception to report it.  I found my way to the main reception but then noticed that the building had completely changed so I was unable to find my way back and decided to go home.

My husband was waiting outside in the car to take me to view a house.  Despite being in a car we walked to it.

It was a tiny ramshackle run down stone cottage and we had a huge key to get in.  There was an estate agent who kept standing in front of things that were particularly bad but in the end he went and left us to it.

I noticed that there were lots of holes in the roof and that water was pouring in like a waterfall.  As we stood watching the water filling the house, we could see the walls giving way and the floor being eroded.  Despite this we stood there and discussed buying it!

In the end however we decided against it as it was just a bit too much work for us, so I went back to work where the bloke was waiting for me wearing my pink slip and I looked down and noticed my clothes had been washed off and I was naked.  I felt slightly uncomfortable (!!!!!!) about this so decided to stick leaves to myself which stayed on because I was so wet!

No comments: