Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Riddles...

There was a shop which was both a shoe shop and a sweet shop but actually sold neither.  It was halfway down a hill and through the shop was the only way down if you wanted to continue with your journey and get to the rest of the world.

To get through you had to buy a sandwich from them, but you had to correctly identify the appropriate sandwich filling which they had selected for you based on your personality and lifestyle.  I correctly identified 'slippery cheese' (?) but then had to solve a series of riddles too.

To make it harder they didn't tell you what the riddles were, they just let you wander off and expected you to come back with answers.

I wandered about and collected answers by recording them on my phone, either audio, video or photo.   I got the answers by doing various things.

Firstly, I went to the top of the hill and slid down again on my sandwich.  

Then, I was at a garden party where there were a number of children. They al had drinks but some of them were upside-down.  I turned the drinks the right way up and refilled them with cherryade.  I gave one little girl a glass of ice cubes.

Some tourists asked me for help identifying baby birds.  There were loads of them around, but some of them were not completely one type of bird.  I identified a half bullfinch, half robin bird and then the people all disappeared.

I was then inside at something like an 'evening do' at a wedding.  I was by a control panel with lots of coloured buttons that lit up if you touched them.  Someone shouted they were doing a sound check and as each speaker in the room made a brief noise, I had to hit the corresponding button.  I wasn't fast enough so the music came on so loud it felt like my ears were bleeding and I could only get out if I danced to a whole song.

Once outside I was stood on the steps of a stately home and I saw a horse and cart draw up with a documentary in the back.  It was about Prince William and Kate Middleton.  In the documentary, it was saying that William had met Kate in Sixth form but the royal family hadn't approved so he had to dump her and marry Princess Diana!  In my dream this didn't seem odd at all!  But then, he had stood up to them and said he didn't like Diana because she looked like a doughnut and was back with Kate.  As I watched the documentary I remember thinking that all three people in it were actually Kate Middleton anyway which made it boring to watch and hard to follow so I wandered off.

No comments: