Total Pageviews

Monday 20 June 2011

Trapped...

I dreamt I was running a cafe for fussy people and large dogs. The dogs had to be on a lead and were only allowed to sit in threes. 

I also dreamt I lost my emotions and that I was raising money for the numbers 21 and 41 which apparently had been kidnapped and were being kept tied up, trapped and kept prisoner in a Sunday. 

I had terrible trouble explaining my cause and persuading people it was worth donating to, because no one liked maths.  

I was aware that it was tragic and frustrating but as I had lost my emotions I just carried on anyway. 

I noticed that not only were the same people and dogs coming to the cafe each day, but also, that the exact same events and conversations occurred every single day. 

I realised suddenly that the rest of us were the ones that were really trapped and that 21 and 41 had in fact escaped. 

No comments: