Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 June 2011

This one is surreal even by my standards...

I had won some sort of competition and the prize was to sit at the head of a table for a picnic.  However, before I was allowed to sit down, I had to sign eight batteries.

Once seated, I noticed that all around the edge of the table cloth was filled with grated cheese which had spilled out all over the table making everything very messy.

I was served my food but there were no plates.  Then...Darren Morgan (snooker player) sat next to me but far too close and started to eat my food.  I got annoyed and left him to it.

A foreign woman then came up to me and said that she wanted to complain because Darren Morgan wasn't from Rhondda Cynon Taff anymore and it had caused it to rain inside her car.  I took a look inside her car and confirmed to her that it was OK because itwasn't rain........ her car roof was actually crying because she had used the heads of the valleys road.

We went home and stood in our bedroom where a man appeared selling quilts.  Each quilt had a different sort of animal feed sewn into it but there was no way of knowing what type.  We could see the quilts all stacked up in rolls on the bed in the spare bedroom but for some reason we had to place an order with the Magistrate's court to get one.

We ordered the one we liked the pattern of best and five minutes later a postman turned up with our quilt.  He had to spread it out on the bed then sign my body with a purple pen to confirm delivery.

We didn't know what sort of animal feed it was until a horse walked in and ate the bed.


No comments: