Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Exhausting...

I was in Pontypool trying to find Gwyn’s flat.  I kept seeing vans with his name and his logo on it and trying to follow them, but other cars got in the way or I ended up turning the wrong way on a one way street causing cars to slam on their brakes and beep at me angrily.

I was then in Gwyn’s flat and he wasn’t there, but I was making him a meal.  For some reason I made him a meal of rice, mashed potato, scrambled egg and beans....all stone cold!  He arrived home and wouldn’t let me heat it up but insisted on eating it cold so I ate mine cold too.  It was horrible!

Then suddenly I was in London trying to fit too much into a day, I had attended a course but wanted to meet up with a friend (M) for a drink and to hide with him in a pub box (?!) which he had hired, so I  tried to alter my ticket so I could go on a later train, but they wouldn’t let me change it and by the time I had queued up and been told this, my original train was leaving and I missed it.  I was aware that it was already 6pm and that I was going to be late for Welsh class.

I was in a room then and was playing a strange game with M and other unidentified people.  It involved slotting a contraption together and transferring ash through weird shaped holes without spilling it!

I was then walking up the road to see Gwyn (again! Sorry Gwyn) who in the dream lived just up the road.  While walking up I saw a blue mini (old classic one) squeeze through an impossibly tight space by sucking its sides it!  I remember thinking that I hoped mine could do that.  I went into Gwyn’s house and somehow ended up behind his house, naked, on a railway track with my mini parked right on the track.

Other people had managed to climb up, back into the house but I really couldn’t manage to hoist myself up no matter how many people tried to help me.  I also said that having to climb over a piano and into a small high window really wasn’t helping.  A German woman living in the house (not a redhead sorry ;-) said that I had a point, because being German she knew how to polish tables properly and I was likely to slip on it!!

I suddenly realised I could walk around anyway and ended up in a small loo trying to find clothes to put on.  All I could find was a yellow suspender belt which was tiny, but as you pulled it, a load of poppers undid and it got to any size you wanted so I made it into a suspender dress and put it on.

I walked into the house pulling my mini in behind me and sat at a table which was far too close to another table and I ended up fighting with the people on the next table while someone was trying to sell me a kitchen.

I picked up a glass which I knew was filled with the poison they give you at the Dignitas clinic and I decided I wanted to taste it, but as I didn’t want to die or get ill, I just sipped it, then spat it down the sink.  It was a very very strong taste and I tried to find something to drink or eat to get rid of the taste, but everything I tasted didn’t taste like it should anymore.  So tea tasted of lemons and cake tasted of sprouts etc and it was all very confusing and disconcerting.

I decided to go out in the mini for a drive and a man that had been there all along started to ask questions about my phone.  He said he had a blackberry and could track me wherever I went.

I drove off into the countryside but somehow still managed to speak to him while I was in the car and he stayed in the house  (it wasn’t over the phone).  I was aware he was tracking me so I tried to confuse him by saying I was going one way then going another but he knew not only where I was but exactly what I could see.

He told me that he now owned me and that I was under his control but I just kept on driving hoping I could escape. 

1 comment:

KingOfAnkh said...

That's very much like me, I'll eat anything lol