Total Pageviews

Friday 10 June 2011

Gwyn and Julia Roberts...

I was in a restaurant with Gwyn (yes...you!) but for some reason we were at separate tables.  The waitress brought me the bill and I paid with my credit card but she overcharged me saying she was 'rounding it up' to £20.02.  Furthermore she took my purse out of my bag and took a further 12p and then took another credit card and charged that with another 12p due to the fact that the turnover was over £100,000 (!)

Then I was at a garden party and I had 'all purpose gunk'.  A booklet explained it had 1001 uses and on page 12 it said how it could be used to cut hair so I decided to cut my husband's hair.  I rubbed it in but it got behind his eye so he ran off to wash it.

As a joke I told everyone to say that his hair had turned purple when he got back but everyone got it wrong and said it was pink except a young lad that turned out to be a young David Cameron who told the truth (!) and said it was fine and totally deflated everyone.

As it was too late to get the gunk out of his hair as it had set, the troubleshooting page told me the only remedy was to use Julia Roberts as a scissors and cut it all out.  Luckily Julia Roberts was there and by locating and acquiring her as scissors I was awarded the OBE.

No comments: