Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Diamonds or sugar?

Last night's dream was like a non stop adventure film with many famous people in it, starring alongside myself and my husband.

It was all about these diamonds. They were tiny. Not much bigger than a granule of sugar. I already had some but had to collect all the others which had ended up in all sorts of places. Some people had them as tiny earrings and some were lodged in hats or just in people's hands.

When collected we had to get them out of the country by a deadline. There was a feeling of tension and fast moving excitement although I can't actually remember much detail...just seeing these tiny diamonds and trying to persuade people to part with them.

It ended with me arguing and bartering with someone on a Market stall in Eastenders. :-/

No comments: