Total Pageviews

Monday 30 May 2011

All about Clare...

I had gone to see my friend Clare for the day. This dream was a mixture of experiencing it 'live', seeing replays and reading about it. I'll do my best to relay it :-/

As soon as I got there, her two cousins arrived and they all decided to pop out. They said they wouldn't be long so as I'd just arrived I decided to wait in. I noticed a white carrier bag and when I looked inside I was aware of half a title of a James Bond film which made me frown.

Somehow, I knew Clare could hear me so I loudly declared that I hoped she wasn't planning to watch James Bond as I didn't like it and it was boring. I got no reaction so left the bag and went to the bedroom to have sex with my husband.

Afterwards, I realised time was going on, so I spoke to Clare again and she was telling me about an ex-boyfriend. She told me he was only 5'1" but he was a charmer with a nice face and that her family had worshipped him. To demonstrate, I was suddenly in a replay of that part of her life.

Clare however, was aware of me even though it was in the past and she stepped out of her shoes to show me she was a lot shorter than she looked.

All her family were practically falling at the feet of Clare's ex and it sickened me somewhat, so I ignored him.

I took a diversion in Clare's memories and found her and her husband in the showers at the gym. They were dressed in gym clothes and were arguing.

Somehow, I was able to read that they eventually split up over this argument and it was because of the colour of the tiles in the shower so I got an industrial paint sprayer and started to paint them blue.

It started out very effective but got runnier and harder to cover the insipid green. In the end I ran out of paint, so came out of the memories and sat on Clare's settee waiting for her and her cousins to come home.

I heard them outside and realised they'd been home ages but hadn't told me. I noticed it was 7.45pm so the day was almost over. They told me they'd visited Gorslas and Birmingham and I was very cross as that was hardly 'popping out'!

I went home in a strop (home in the dream was just opposite). A fire was lit and I was glad to be home. I noticed all my bedding was on the fire (but wasn't alight) but I thought nothing of it.

Then a man ran in. It was the son of a friend of mine (Justin). He looked shocked, wet and cold so I asked him if he wanted to sit by the fire. He nodded very enthusiastically and curled up actually in the fire. I frowned and warned him to be careful but sure enough he caught fire. I sighed with exasperation and went to get a flannel. I came back and dabbed the damp flannel on him as soon as that bit of him started to burn. I noticed it had spread to my bedding too and felt very fed up.

The flannel was dry now so I went back to the kitchen to dampen it again but I got distracted by white marks on the floor. I used the flannel to wipe them up and as I smelt it I realised it was paint.

I sat on the floor and decided to inhale deeply and started sniffing paint. It was wonderful and I felt happy.

No comments: