Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 June 2011

A bit scary...

I was in hospital but not as a patient. Despite this a doctor came to look at me and concluded I was looking poorly, so wanted to do tests. As he walked off I realised he was Walter Bishop and I wished I'd taken his photo to show my friend Richard. 

I remember saying to my mother that now I came to think of it I remembered reading that he was a shy doctor in real life. 

He never returned but three other medical staff did. They agreed I looked unwell and grey but thought it was probably ok, so were trying to get me to sign something to say they'd done tests when they hadn't. 

I was happy to do this but my mother shouted at them and wouldn't let me. So they went off and told me I'd have to wait and gave me a shopping trolley wheelchair but warned me if I pressed the button to go, it would not stop and would only go forward. 

I pressed the button. 

I went whizzing off. Faster than I anticipated. It turned out the hospital was a castle on a hill with a network of paths all around it all going round and round through a scattered village around the castle. 

As I went uphill I was acutely aware of the fact that I had no real control and if it stopped going forward I'd hurtle backwards at great speed. 

I had to steer when the paths curved round and suddenly I realised I was on a collision course with a house. I drove into the door and smashed it down right into someone's kitchen. 

I drove through the house and also smashed through the front door to get out. It was red and the woman was shouting that it was bullet proof

She chased me but I was too fast and as I looked behind me I saw her gradually disappear into the distance. 

As I turned back to look forward I noticed a baby in a high chair had attached itself to me. I was alarmed that I was now a kidnapper and tried to find the route back to the hospital but by now I seemed miles away and all I could see was a river of mud that was bubbling as if it was boiling. 

I felt quite scared and then noticed the baby wasn't a baby at all but a vase of dead flowers.  I decided to jump out but by now I felt I was going 100 miles an hour so I closed my eyes and screamed. 

(then I woke up). 

No comments: