Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 May 2011

Life in a commune...

I was living in some sort of commune. There were loads of people living and working there. We were outside and I was aware of two sets of people having a heated argument. There were the cooks and the florists. For some reason they couldn't both work at the same time so an argument was going on about which was most important.


The cooks won and the florists stomped off in a right strop. They came over to shout at me even though I wasn't involved. It turns out it was somehow my fault because I had the wrong fridge magnet calendar open. I had 1997 instead of 2010.

I went inside where they were having a vote about whether to watch a random Columbo. I didn't care so I sat on the stairs and had half a wash but they called me back saying they needed a quorum to watch it.

It came on and it was a very recent one as he had White hair. I was therefore able to ask Columbo if he minded if I left the room and he said it was ok. This really irritated everyone and it made me happy that I'd found a way to break the rules.

I went to have the rest of my wash but the bathroom had been broken into pieces and I'd lost my clothes. I wandered round the house picking up clothes and pieces of bathroom and eventually got everything together and locked the door.

I was in the bath and it went massive, so I found I had to swim but I was tied to the plug (and can't swim) so I was shouting. Someone that I couldn't see threw me amaretti biscuits to use as floats.

No comments: