Total Pageviews

Friday 6 May 2011

Marmalade...

We (myself and unknown other) were trying to escape someone. We were driving around the outskirts of Worcester I think although it was definitely somewhere that had been on Doctor Who.

We kept ending up going the wrong way on one way streets and also kept having to turn around in bus stops. We also found that if we slowed down and lost momentum it was hard to start again unless I rubbed the road first.

We stopped at a library but upstairs it had a cramped old shop. I discovered a magnificent looking cake. It was made out of spirals of sugar glazed puff pastry, fresh whipped cream and marmalade all put together in a very elaborate ornate fashion.

It was £3.13 and I bought it for £5.73 :-/

We got trapped in a lane in Cardiff and had to fight off some tramps by firing thick chunks of marmalade peel at them using a bow tie as a catapult.

In a separate part of the dream I had to cycle on a busy four lane road with a naked bum and dodgy steering. :-(

No comments: