Total Pageviews

Monday 2 May 2011

Feelings of frustration, rejection, inadequacy and failure coming through loud and clear...

There was some big event and people were gathering to watch it in an outdoor pub. I'd got there early to get a good spot and I was playing some sort of gambling game by placing pennies on discs. A woman announced that there were orange cream chocolate cups for the girls, so I went to get mine, only to find they didn't mean me. Everyone gave me a filthy look and told me I'd never be one of the girls.

I felt sad and decided to leave with my Dad and Sister. She said it was the last ever journey in her old car and pointed to the scrap yard where the old one was going. We then crashed into a van which was parked right in the middle of the road.

We went into a factory to shout at people but it was a school and we had to get around by pretending to ice skate along the corridors.

I was given a bike but it had a weighing scales pan instead of a mud guard, so I tried to order one off eBay but my tape measure wouldn't go above 2 inches, so I couldn't work out the right size.

I was forced to stand looking in the mirror at my ugly face while everyone walked past telling me I was a failure.

No comments: