Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 May 2011

Merry Christmas...

From Thursday night...

I was off to my team Christmas meal/outing and I chose the most bizarre outfit. For anyone that knows me in real life please be warned that the image that may be conjured up in your mind's eye after the following description, may cause permanent trauma so you may (wisely) choose to skip the next paragraph!

I wore a bright pink strappy top with a White, pink and green flowery MINI skirt!  It was too loose, so the whole outfit was topped off by a 'waist' clinching bright pink plastic belt!   

In the dream I was a bit unsure of the outfit but seemed oblivious as to the full horrible inappropriateness of it!

We went to room K but a woman told us that she'd double booked and we had to go. It was only then, that I noticed there was a Christmas tree and decorations in the room so I argued we should stay, as who else would want a Christmas room in May?

She was determined we should go, so she ushered us off with the promise of a better room. Every time we tried another room it was no good. Either it was too big, too small, full of people or sometimes it was a canteen, a zoo or a bed showroom. 

I started to get really agitated and pushed the woman up against a wall staring her in the eye and shouting. She said I had 'sexless, go to your own bed' eyes and that I'd scared her. I said good. 

One person on the team was trying to calm me down and reassure me. 

She finally took us to a lift which I didn't think we'd all get in but we did. It came out on the top of the roof which was actually the top of a cliff then she ran off and left us there. 

No comments: