Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 May 2011

An event in Pontypool / Cardiff / London...

I was at a party in my late Grandma's kitchen.  I only had a top on, but it came down to my knees.  Another girl there had a short cream skirt on.  She took it off and offered it to me to see if it fitted.  It was about 12 foot long (widthways) and so it wound around and around me, but the hooks and eyes didn't line up so it didn't fit.

Everyone was dancing around the kitchen all the time including a little red car and it all made me feel a bit dizzy and sick.

I realised I was actually asleep and had better wake up so I did and realised with horror and complete surprise that it was 12.34pm and I was very late for something.  I walked to a pub.  There were people everywhere and I had to fight to get in.  It was clear there was some big sporting event which I sensed was to do with Rugby and play offs.

My parents were inside and greeted me but told me off for being late and sent me to get dressed.  

I asked where I was staying/sleeping that night and no one seemed to know.  I ended up being pointed to the end mattress in a row of four on the floor in a room which wasn't really a room as it was open to the pub (which was huge, white and empty when viewed from that direction).  I wasn't happy with it, as it had dogs in it and I said if I slept near dogs all night, my lungs would stop working.

I got dressed anyway and went to explore the building I was in, which was by now a cross between City Hall in Cardiff and the BBC's main building in London.  I overheard my uncle telling someone he had written some music which was going to be featured on CBBC so I joined in the conversation and told him I knew someone that worked at the BBC, but he told me I was lying and said he didn't want to speak to me.

I shrugged this off and went to explore the building.  I could hear someone playing chopsticks over and over again so I found my way down some stairs to them only to find it was Gaby Roslin who had been put there as a job and wasn't allowed out.  

I went back upstairs where a posh woman was shouting for the piano playing to stop, as the vibration was making the jewels loosen in her tiara.  I told the woman off and she said she didn't think that Welsh people were even allowed at the BBC and that she would complain about it.

I decided to go home as I could see a short cut which was just a field with a gate - I could see our house on the other side.  Someone else asked me to give them a lift but I explained I was walking.  They said how could I walk that far so I pointed to the house and they laughed at me and started to walk towards it to demonstrate that the road was folded up and as you walked on it, it unfolded to its normal length making the house further and further away.  As it unfolded I could see all the different types of weather which had been hidden in the folds.


No comments: