Total Pageviews

Monday 9 May 2011

Life is just a game...

I had to win a game by managing to solve a series of challenges.  The goal was to turn up at Virgin Megastore in a mystery city by 8pm with all the evidence of the challenges being succeeded.

The tools I was given that I would need was a steam powered vacuum cleaner, two empty suitcases and a parrot.

I missed the bus because I wasn't wearing socks so I had to walk.  I didn't know where I was going so I stopped a man walking a woollen dog, to borrow a dictionary.  I then looked up directions to three factories and picked the one that was pebble-dashed with smarties.

When I got to the factory I was wearing a hat which said 'evacuee' on it and I had put one suitcase inside the other and was dragging them behind me by suction from the vacuum cleaner.

I had to break into the factory which was also a hospital and a castle and in the kitchens I stole as much food as I could.  I then ran as fast as I could to the Virgin Megastore which turned out to be in Sherwood Forest, but I failed the challenge because I was two hours early.

As a punishment I was told that I would not be allowed to return to real life and would be forced to stay inside my own dreams forever.

No comments: