Total Pageviews

Monday 23 May 2011

Gibberish...

There was an escaped boy running on an iced (as in cake) road. I couldn't keep up with him so I ran to the garage to get my bike. 

Once in there some people stopped me. They said they were investigating my Dad and had to ask me questions. There were two cars parked in the garage and they asked me lots of questions about both before letting me go. 

By now I'd lost the escaped boy so I decided to head for a posh chocolate shop in Malvern.  I bumped into my Dad on the way so I was warning him about the investigation. 

He gave me money for a day out and told me not to worry. I realised we were on a railway platform so I got on a train. I ended up in Telford and I went to a girl's house to get ready. 

I sat there a while before realising I'd been sitting on an insect so I stood up then realised I had no knickers on. The girl looked in a drawer for replacement knickers but it was full of spoons and she decided a deep white plastic spoon would fit me as a replacement.  

It was time to go out and suddenly there were loads of us. There was an open top bus and I offered to sit outside as I didn't feel the cold. 

While we travelled, the other people on the bus were all blurred as if they were moving, along with the streets we drove through as the bus sped along. They became a rainbow blur as everything else seemed to be moving fast except me. 

I stared at the sky and cried. 

No comments: