Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 April 2011

A trilogy...

Well a dream in three parts at least, with no obvious connection between them.  I am not even sure in what order I dreamt them!

One part was where I was sat in a room with maybe half a dozen others and a particular person (M) came in.  He walked around looking slowly at each person in turn.  When he looked at me he gave me a knowing smile and I felt special, but then I noticed that he did the same to each of the others too and I had a sense of feeling deflated and disappointed.  I also noticed that his eyes were bright red and glowing.

Another part was where I was still living with my parents (I am in my 40s so this is not good), and wherever I went in the house, one of them was there lurking and preventing me from having any privacy. My phone kept buzzing with texts or emails and every time it did they complained about the noise and also about how annoying it was I was always looking at my phone.  I got really angry and threw my phone at them which then exploded. :-/

The final part was where I was in a small toilet somewhere and I noticed an odd looking spider.  It was really fat and completely transparent.  It was right by my foot so I nudged it with my toe to make it run away but instead it ran towards me.  I stood up and then realised that the pattern on the floor was not a pattern, but lots of different sized fat, see-through spiders!

I moved my foot and they all jumped in the air, many of them landing on me.  I couldn't see them properly so I was frantically batting myself down trying to get them off.  I then saw a nest (like a bird's nest) in the corner upon which was perched the Queen of these spiders.  Absolutely huge, fat and again transparent.  She visibly turned to look right at me then all the others did the same.  I opened the door and ran and they all chased me down the hall!

No comments: