Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Catching up....

I have been away / ill, so have a couple of dreams to enter today to catch up.  

So A few days ago I had this dream...

I was wandering around a market in an unknown town in Devon or Cornwall.  At the same time I was in a supermarket that only sold sausages.  I bumped into an old friend (BC) and she was telling me how much she feared Northern people because they spent so much of the year as blue plasticine models.

I went into a little shop that only sold plates and tried to buy some but none of my credit cards worked and the PIN you had to enter was 27 digits long.  The shop assistant could only communicate through singing and her name was Imogen Malmesbury.

I was only allowed to leave the shop if I sucked paint through a straw.

No comments: