Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Random...

So on to last night's dream and then I am up to date.

It was one of those disjointed ones and I am not sure of the order!

There was one part of the dream where I was unwrapping Christmas presents that had been left on my bed in a pillow case on Christmas Eve.  It was a great shock to me to realise it was Christmas and I realised with no little amount of horror, stress and panic that I had completely forgotten about Christmas and had not got any presents for anyone.

In a separate part of the dream, I came across a fairground with a 'Yoko Ono ride'.  There were lots of bits of rope with metal hooks on the end, all dangling off a frame that went round and round but it was oval rather than properly round.  I hooked myself to it and just walked around to keep up with it.  Now and again I found I had to do two steps with one foot in a row which was tricky even in a dream!

I then saw that my boss was in the cafeteria and I knew I was meant to be working so I tried to hide behind my own hair and that didn't work so I unhooked myself, threw myself on the ground and pretended to be dead.

In the final part of the dream, I was in a bar with 5 men and one of them was desperate to get together with the barman.  The barman had a name badge on which said 'Ospenaarghll'.  I started to talk to him and asked him how to pronounce it and he said 'John'!

I was then in a lift with one of the 5 men and the buttons kept changing and there was never one that just said '1' which was what I wanted.  The lift went diagonally, not up and down and the floors that appeared were: 2, -4, burrow, smooth, watery bacon and 99.8.  -4 was my least favourite as when the lift opened there you were only centimetres away from a train speeding past you.  99.8 was OK as there were free cocktails.

In the end we went to 2 and had to jump through the floor to get back to the bar where I successfully paired my companion with the barman.

I felt overly pleased with myself, turned the wrong way and ended up in a banana factory. 

No comments: