Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 April 2011

Tested....

My dream last night was that I entered a game show where to win, I had to make the right choices in different scenarios.  

The first test was that I was in a large waiting room jam packed with people and not enough seats.  I had a comfortable seat myself but an old lady came in saying she was dying and that she needed me to examine her; I had to choose whether to stay put and let her risk waiting for a doctor or clear people off the bench seats, lie her down and examine her.  I chose to examine her.  

She showed me various unpleasant bits of her body (she was also very smelly) then told me I had failed so it was into another room for test two.

The second test was a living room with rabbits and gerbils running around pooing everywhere.  After about 20 seconds their poo turned into crunchy nut cornflakes and I had to decide whether to risk treading on the animals to get it all cleared up before it became cornflakes, or leave it as it was.  I decided to try to carefully clean it up so I walked by sliding my feet so I didn't tread on any of the animals but I wasn't quick enough and the whole room was full of rampaging rabbits, gerbils and cornflakes so I failed.

I went in through a door to the third test which was a room with four people sat around in a circle on plain basic chairs with no table in the middle (although it looked like there should have been one).  They were clearly waiting for me and I took my seat in an empty chair.

The test was that they drew names out of a hat and the first two to be drawn had to go off together and work out what they should be doing in a room, then go back and report to the others and see if they were right!

I got drawn along with this bloke (no idea who he was) and we went off into a room where I decided that I had to be the dirtiest most depraved wanton slut he had ever experienced so I did anything and everything he wanted me to in order to satisfy his lust.  At the end of it there were ripped clothes, used sex toys and spatters of blood and bodily fluids everywhere.

We went back to the group where one woman called Ann told me that I had failed so badly I would be ejected from the planet as I had shocked her to the core and put her off pears for life.

The next door I went through just led to the sky where I was pulled by an invisible force towards the sun in a dizzying frightening falling feeling until I woke up.

No comments: