Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 September 2011

Hello again! :-)

Hello....it's been a while.  I HAVE had some cracking dreams, but last night was so mad and is still going round and round my head so I just had to record it.

I lived behind a magic shop and every day to get into my house I had to perform some sort of task.  On this particular day I had to tune in a miniature metal wind chime to the key of H!  Becci (one of the hairdressers I go to) was holding it and I had to tune each metal piece to fit in with the tones in a computer game her little boy was playing.

I managed this and got through to where Lauren and Jo (my friend and another hairdresser!) were taunting me with mirrors.  I wasn't sure which way was really there and which way was a reflection.  I eventually got through to outside where there was an outside shower cubicle at the end of the garden.  I went in but there was a dog having a shower and also an oven in my way.

I kept calling them to move the unwanted additions to my shower but I was locked in and had to work around them.  When I came out they laughed at me and threw giant pegs at me which left bruises.

I set off on my bike to go to Marloes or Pembrey.  I realised 5 minutes down the road that Marloes was well over an hour even in a car and thought better of it so I saw a roundabout up ahead and decided to cycle all the way around and head back home.

As I started to cycle home it was suddenly icy and my bike wheels couldn't get a grip.  I didn't fall off but I was skidding all over the place.  I noticed that Jeremy Clarkson and the others from Top Gear were stood on the pavement filming me and doing a running commentary of why they hated cyclists.

I got past that area and noticed that it was now hot and sunny.  Every now and again I would see a still, partially transparent image of my husband doing something........like a ghost of a snapshot in time.

If I tried to cycle past, I would end up getting stuck in loops of time so I realised I was actually in a computer game and I had to cycle through the images of my husband, smashing them.  I heard a dinging noise as I did so and I gained points and occasionally an extra life!

I eventually got to a farm where all the people and animals had faces of people I knew but not bodies to match.  I had to poke people I didn't like and caress those I did.  If I chose a bad person to like or a good person to dislike, I would lose a life.

I got into a field and it was a very romantic place with sunshine, butterflies and flowers.  I was walking hand in hand with someone who was singing to me and making me tingle like they were shooting waves of magic electricity through my body. I thought I had won the game, but then a bull suddenly charged at us and we had to run and run.

We came to a cliff top and had to stop, but the bull ran towards us so we joined hands, closed our eyes and jumped off!

Despite sounding a bit scary at the end I really enjoyed the whole dream, the feeling of playing a game, meeting challenges and even the danger involved!

Phew - I feel better for getting that one out of my system!

No comments: